I swallowed a watermelon seed. Again. Yes, again.
ugh. Everytime I read about your heartburn, I have flashbacks. And I swear I can conjure up the taste of Tums just by thinking about them. Plech. :P
I'm surprisingly not minding the taste of Tums...I always had a fear of them before - I got the berry flavored ones this time, because the citrus didn't come in the smaller pack. I think I'd like to taste the citrus flavor...
i never thought they tasted bad. my heartburn wasn't as bad as yours or erin's but i made friends with the tums on many occasions.
I loved the mixed berry tums...I still sometimes take them. At first I thought they were horrible but they aren't that bad. I hope you feel better
The orange cream ones did not make me want to hurl... I highly recommend them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ugh. Everytime I read about your heartburn, I have flashbacks. And I swear I can conjure up the taste of Tums just by thinking about them. Plech. :P
I'm surprisingly not minding the taste of Tums...I always had a fear of them before - I got the berry flavored ones this time, because the citrus didn't come in the smaller pack. I think I'd like to taste the citrus flavor...
i never thought they tasted bad. my heartburn wasn't as bad as yours or erin's but i made friends with the tums on many occasions.
I loved the mixed berry tums...I still sometimes take them. At first I thought they were horrible but they aren't that bad. I hope you feel better
The orange cream ones did not make me want to hurl... I highly recommend them.
Post a Comment