Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nothing new

Still at 1 cm. Zero progress. I did get some formula samples at the doctor's office, so it wasn't a complete waste! Woohoo! I'm hoping next week she'll give me some more! :-)

Sorry I was offline all day. If you saw my FB status last night, you'll know there was one of those ugly bugs in the basement, and when I know there's one on the run, I just don't go there. I think the first time I saw one, I avoided the basement altogether for 2 months.

I will, however, now go down there with D. I think that's progress. Or someone that can kill the bug when it decides to attack me.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

you had me wondering all day about your uterus because of a bug? sheesh! ;)

Sarah said...

What kind of bug is this? And was the bug really worth making us think the newest Shinnamon had arrived?

But on a side note, ROFLMAO!! Did D kill the bug?

Erin said...

I do hate those bugs and we have them too... I understand your paralyzing fear. At our house, they blend in with the basement carpet too so you don't see them coming until you have almost stepped on one. Blech.

Bitter Mom said...

Mandy - Yes.

Sarah - it's a gross, million-legged bug that can crawl across ceilings. And, no it hasn't been killed yet. So don't expect any more updates until D gets home from work with the laptop tonight!

Bitter Mom said...

Erin - this one was on the ceiling!! GROSS! There was no way I was climbing on anything to kill it, nor finding some sort of spray that *might* kill it, but cause it to fall on my head or on the desk or something.

Becky said...

It probably crawled upstairs and sat in you mouth while you slept!