No progress to report, but I did get out to the mall today with Ann, and came home to just collapse on the couch barely able to walk. Seriously. So much pain. I can't lift my legs on my own anymore - I have to grab the cuff of my pants to even pull my leg up on the couch to stretch out.
Oh, but at the mall, we let the girls play in the crazy fun and crowded play area, where there was another little girl, no more than 4, who was a TERROR. Even other moms were talking LOUDLY about how awful this girl was being, well within earshot of the kid's grandmother. This girl would push down a child - J included - and wait for the kid to get up just to push them down again. And again! Kids way younger than her! It was getting out of control, and they finally left - just as we were leaving, though.
J can take a fall, as I've mentioned before, but even she just got tired of being continually pushed down by this kid. After the third consecutive knock-down, she just laid there and cried. :-( I was about to go push the kid myself, if only I wouldn't have potentially gotten arrested in doing so. Grrrr.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Kids who aren't disciplined annoy me. I can't believe the grandmother would just sit there and let a kid push down two-year-olds. WTF?
maybe the grandmother was afraid of her too!
That would have been an awesome headline though "Breaking News: Pregnant mother knocks out 4-year-old girl and her grandmother!!!"
But seriously, wtf is up with grandmother just sitting there!!
Post a Comment