Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mobile blogging set up!

All set up with my new phone to post updates, when I need to. Of course, a bunch of random boxes got posted, too, so if I'm mobile blogging from the hospital, you'll have to bear with any extraneous crap that gets posted. For now, it will have to do. We have no fancy wi-fi enabling devices this time around, and unless the hospital got with the 21st century, I'll be stuck with the one-way blogging. (I can post, but I won't be able to read comments or see my own posts, or read other blogs.)

5 comments:

Erin said...

So exciting! :D

Bitter Mom said...

Yeah! I should probably worry more about packing for the hospital and getting the baby's area set up in our room...

:-)

Erin said...

Nahhhh... ;)

Sarah said...

yay!!! so exciting...and no more worries for the rest of us!!!

Sarah said...

Sorry - I was procrastinating at home, so I had to add some more guesses on your delivery poll. I would be Barack, Smoky and Kitty!!! Thought you'd enjoy those!!!