Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Saturday, March 07, 2009

7:30 am

The doctor just got here. Contractions are going between 1 and 4 minutes apart, I think the nurse said. I'm 6 cm and she broke my water, so if that doesn't help things progress they'll start me on pitocin. Otherwise, becky, we've just been trying to rest!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay!!! Although could you have picked a worse day? ;) I would be there, but I have a function to attend. ;) Good luck!

Becky said...

LOL! Finally an update!!

Bitter Mom said...

Hey, I don't pick this! If I could have picked i'd have delivered two weeks ago!

Anonymous said...

Conner is excited to share his birthday!! He wants to know if you're going to have a Spiderman birthday like him?!

Bitter Mom said...

knowing don, every one of this kid's birthdays will be a spiderman birthday! happy birthday conner!