Sorry no pictures yet. I tried to send one from my cell, but it didn't go through. As it turns out, the hospital got with the times and now has wifi, but it doesn't allow me to access blogger to login nor to read comments. I'm going to see if I have my memory card reader and if I do, I'll just stick to uploading to facebook. If not, photos may have to wait until I get home.
Otherwise we're just here - I just got woken up by a vitals check, and the kiddo is in the nursery. I should try to get more sleep, but I may call for drugs...
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh fooey! :( I want pics! Does he look like J? Does he have hair? What color! The world wants to know!
I can't believe he is 9 pounds! I went back and looked up Jordan's weight and WOW what a difference! I guess that's what happens when you are almost a week overdue! LOL!
I've got photos on my facebook page
Post a Comment