Heartburn has started. This is insane. I took my first zantac today because I knew it was only going to get worse. Yesterday's culprit was pizza. Today was a goldfish cracker. Ugh.
Btw, I have a new remedy to supplement the Zantac this time that worked REALLY well in the 1st and 2nd trimesters (haven't needed it since then, interestingly enough) It's 1/4 cup water and 1/2 a tsp baking soda... make sure it's totally dissolved. After you drink it, a few mintes later you'll burp several of the loudest and biggest burps ever... but voila, heartburn gone.Worked great at night when I'd already maxed out my Zantacs for the day.
2 comments:
wait... WHAT?!
Btw, I have a new remedy to supplement the Zantac this time that worked REALLY well in the 1st and 2nd trimesters (haven't needed it since then, interestingly enough) It's 1/4 cup water and 1/2 a tsp baking soda... make sure it's totally dissolved. After you drink it, a few mintes later you'll burp several of the loudest and biggest burps ever... but voila, heartburn gone.Worked great at night when I'd already maxed out my Zantacs for the day.
Post a Comment