We had a bit of a "scare" last month (including some questionable "Is that a line?!?" pregnancy tests), and when I finally got my period, I found myself actually sad.
Maybe another March baby wouldn't be so bad? Will E hate me for it when he's older? His pregnancy sure did fly by, and the thought of being pregnant into June or July is starting to scare me.
But then the two kids get to fighting and screaming and I wonder why I haven't had my tubes tied yet.
Monday, June 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I looked at Paige the other day, having a 2-year-old moment and decided that was birth control right there. And then there's potty training... but then I held the baby at daycare... you can go for it (it would probably be an April baby by now). I'll watch from the sidelines.
I actually don't have anything bad to say about a summer pregnancy yet!! As long as you can get to a pool, it's all good! Talk to me again in the dead of August though...
Post a Comment