Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weird, weird dreams

I've gone for a while without having remembered many dreams, but lately they've just been bizarre. Maybe (though very slim chance)I might be knocked up and that could explain it, but I don't know.

The latest one, besides involving Erin, and Meg, I think, I was in the hospital kind of in labor. I was walking around in a robe, visited Erin after she delivered a baby girl, and another person's baby. Then I was walking down a hallway that was practically deserted, and came across a nurse carrying a head (by the hair!) that was talking...It was some sort of disease or condition that caused this woman to get decapitated and they were taking her head somewhere to reattach it.

Ew. And as if that wasn't enough, I then shit myself, in the robe, and it was EVERYWHERE. I ran to the nurse's station, where there was a semi-private toilet, to clean up, all while in labor. I remember wanting to get myself cleaned up before I had to go push the baby out.

Weird, weird, weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...that is very very strange! hope you are well =)