Sunday, July 04, 2010
the final round
I'm starting to believe, accept and convince myself that this will be it. I'm also starting to believe that I'm crazy for wanting to have a third, but it's too late for that! I just don't think I want to be pregnant again. I'm hoping though that soon enough D's cousins will start procreating so I can get my baby fix again in a few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm with ya, girlfriend! Lots of people do NOT believe me when I say I'm finished after this one... but I truly believe that a) three is really all I can handle and b) I don't think physically I can deal with being pregnant again. Plus, there's the whole "advanced maternal age" thing I'd have to deal with if I waited 2-3 years and had another one... that just doesn't seem fun.
what? none of my friends are going to be the next Dugger family? LOL! I'm thrilled for you both that you're having three (and secretly glad it's not me - I was so done at 2!)
Are you knocked up or what?
Post a Comment