And barfing. That's all I've been thinking about lately. I wanted to get to the grocery store today to actually make something really homemade for dinner, or at least tacos with my homemade salsa and taco seasoning, but the neighbors came a-knocking this morning to play outside. Which was lovely and wonderful, and it ended with the girl coming in our house to play while her dad did stuff for a half an hour (and not that I mind...I owe the guy my life...he disposed of a dead mouse from my kitchen yesterday).
So, the knock comes on the door, and I think it's the dad coming to get the girl. Nope, it's the OTHER neighbor kids asking if J can come out and play. Ugh. I was starting to look forward to some inside time, and perhaps a trip to the grocery store. So, out we went, and I finally dragged the kids back in for lunch, but of course during our first outdoor playtime, the one dog got out, pooped on the floor, ate two sippy cups, and ate the rest of our bread.
I have no usual stuff for lunch. E has pretty much skipped his usual naptime. I fake something for lunch, get him down, hope J falls asleep watching a movie, but NO LUCK. So, this afternoon is useless with a whiny, cranky, clingy toddler. No grocery store. Dinner is from a box.
But now I'm not particularly hungry. I feel like barfing. The kids aren't going to like the dinner anyway. And I'm out of macaroni and cheese.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment