SHEESH! How far along ARE you?! My hcg's were always somewhere barely above 100 (or just below) at first testing... I always got the bloodwork done around four weeks though.
i got them done on tues...about 5 weeks, 4 days. It's actually making me wonder, too...I don't think she called me with my levels with j, but I think she did with e. I could be mistaken though.
5 comments:
SHEESH! How far along ARE you?! My hcg's were always somewhere barely above 100 (or just below) at first testing... I always got the bloodwork done around four weeks though.
i got them done on tues...about 5 weeks, 4 days. It's actually making me wonder, too...I don't think she called me with my levels with j, but I think she did with e. I could be mistaken though.
TWINS!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't going to say it... ;)
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I thought twins too...but I wouldn't jinx ya. ;)
Post a Comment