Fifth mouse caught. Ugh. I don't think we're dirty, but this is getting ridiculous.
The contractor's did replace some rotting wood around our basement door frame, so I'm hoping that fixes where they might have been coming in. If they're coming from the trashy neighbors two doors down, unfortunately they're probably not much we can do, thanks to the shoddy townhouse construction...
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Gahhhhhh... hate mice. Yick. What sucks is that we paid Terminix to come out and what a huge waste THAT was. They didn't do anything except set traps everywhere. (so yeah, don't bother with them!)
Yeah, don's pretty good at setting traps. I think we need to buy more, though, since he throws out the, um, "used" ones. Barf.
At school we are only allowed to use the sticky pads and them the mice get stuck and you just throw away everything - live mouse and all. It's very inhumane (even though I'm not thrilled with mice in my room). Good luck!
Yeeeeah... the sticky pads are what we resorted to here at home, Meg. I hated it. But we tried the humane traps (the mice got in, ate the peanut butter and left), and the regular traps (same deal). Sorry mice! :(
We were given the sticky traps in college. The mice would chew their own feet off. Once I had a neighbor take a live one on the sticky pad, put it in a paper bag, and run over it with his car.
Post a Comment