Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, July 19, 2010

my weird cravings

Just in the past 10 minutes I've wanted to reheat a piece of pizza and make buffalo chicken dip. And I still do. Today I've also wanted (but have yet to fulfill) a bowl of multigrain cheerios, cheddar & sour cream ruffles, and nachos.

And I still occassionally feel like puking.

ETA: whike in Target tonight I wanted mashed potatoes and gravy and ice cream sandwiches. I did buy my ruffles, but I ate a bowl of fruity cheerios when I got home and now I'm good.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Gotta love it!! I'm on a chocolate snowball kick right now. I've had one every day for the last four days. Hoping not to break the streak today!!! ;)

Meghan said...

I was all about chocolate chip cookies and milk with Paige. With Conner it was Cheetos and an apple.

Anonymous said...

when i was preggo with micah and still working, i would go to the local shop for lunch and everything looked good! so i would end up with the most random of lunches, but it was always savoury!
erin, i am extremely jealous of your chocolate snowballs. by far my favourite flavour and i have had only 1 in the last 8 years! and thats one snowball in 8 years...yea, missing home now =)

Bitter Mom said...

Egg custard with marshmallow is the best snowball ever.