Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, July 26, 2010

next up..

Is it weird that I'm now just craving children's pepto? It has the potential to make me feel not ill, and that shit tastes like bubble gum! A win-win!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I hate to ruin your craving, but Pepto is, sadly, one of the things you can't take when you're pregnant. Found that out the hard way with Ben... I took it before I knew I was pregnant with him and found out later it's a Class C drug!!! Argh.... worried about that for weeks!!! LOL. ;)

Bitter Mom said...

Damn! Even the children's version? I mean, it's not like it's full strength if you can give it to a 3 year old. ;)

Btw, buffalo chicken dip is not fun coming back up.

Erin said...

Dunno about the kids version... just thought I'd pass that hard-learned knowledge along. LOL!

And ugh on the buffalo dip... omg. Ow.

Becky said...

How about bubble gum flavored children's tylenol...you can have tylenol and it may help with (lack of) caffeine induced headaches!

Bitter Mom said...

Shit girl, I don't give up caffeine! I cut back, maybe, but I gotsta have my coffee!