Brushing my teeth makes me want to puke. Luckily today I brushed before breakfast on an empty stomach, but it still wasn't pleasant wretching on an empty stomach.
4 comments:
Erin
said...
As a fellow morning sickness sufferer, I'm thinking these are all good signs. :) Fingers crossed for you on Friday... :)
Thanks. I'm more and more hopeful (and anxious) as each day goes by! No bleeding (which the perinatal doc was suprised at) so that keeps me hopeful, too...bring on Friday!
4 comments:
As a fellow morning sickness sufferer, I'm thinking these are all good signs. :) Fingers crossed for you on Friday... :)
Thanks. I'm more and more hopeful (and anxious) as each day goes by! No bleeding (which the perinatal doc was suprised at) so that keeps me hopeful, too...bring on Friday!
i had a hard time finding just the right toothpaste that didn't make me gag.
will be praying for you tomorrow val!
I also had the toothpaste issue... I ended up using the kids' fruity toothpaste or just plain water for most of the first trimester. LOL.
Post a Comment