Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Sunday, February 13, 2011

(36.1) why I need to do more things solo

Went to target as as a fam today, and it was just as frustrating as if I was there with just me & the kids. D was barely paying attention to the kids between playing with toys himself and constantly texting. At least for some reason e actually stays close to him when not in the cart. At some point, he gave e the car key to hold and play with to calm him down. Yep, as we're checking out I notice e no longer has it. Well, neither does d. Grrrr. Luckily he retraced his steps and found it.

Also frustrating was as I ran to the bathroom, d couldn't complete the shopping on his own. He wanted toilet scrubbers. Why he needed me to return from the bathroom to get these with him is beyond me.

I need a break!! I think I need to schedule myself for a manicure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definitely try and get some solo mio time! it is definitely needed! i hope baby comes soon for your sake and that the hospital stay is relaxing =)