Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

37.3 - part 2

I'm pretty bitter. If I've been doing my best to hide it, well, then i'm that good.

I just was on the phone with my mother in law for a measly 5 minutes. During which time I had to fill her in on last night's contractions, today's pains, the kids' well-being, and she still hurried me off the phone after passing along a message for d, and a half-assed "hang in there".

In so many words, she's also confirmed for me that they won't be in any earlier should I deliver earlier. What the hell is happening to them in their old age? Oh, right, their living more and more like wreckless teenagers, with no regard or feeling for d and us. Guess it's another year they miss e's birthday, too.

Feeling kinda crappy and nauseated otherwise, and nothing further to report. Other than it being a big pain in the ass to coordinate childcare, I really would like this baby out before the due date.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sorry. You have my utmost sympathies on the MIL thing... mine's a loony toon too. (you also have my sympathies on the end of pregnancy pains and whatnot, but that goes w/out saying)