Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, March 03, 2011

38.5 - part 2

My one random purchase - the one I felt I needed to make - is complete. I bought a tote bag for my hospital stay, and for swiping all the freebies I can while i'm there. We've taken most - if not all - of our luggage to the city house, not that I want to take luggage to the hospital. When i'm done with the tote, it'll make a cute beach bag.
.
I walked a bit around the mall before & after dinner, but I think i'm going to have to walk 5 miles to get this baby out. I should try to hit target tomorrow - need to get a. gift for one of j's bff's bday party on saturday...the craziness of school parties has begun. And 'round here, it can get ugly. This one is a hairdo party, I think. For a bunch of 4 year olds. And I probably made the mistake of booking j's party this week at 'the bounce place'. Save the date, btw, for may 21.

Should be a blast. I'd rather just hit target on the way to the party, but in case i'm at the hospital, i'd still like her to go , so I want to be prepared. Of course i'm super tired and probably outdid myself today, so I could just be lazy, pack my bag and do some laundry instead. Tough choice.

No comments: