Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, October 30, 2006

Feeling better

This illness seems to be diminishing, after a long weekend of resting. Friday night was probably one of the low points, where I had migraine-induced vomiting, which also led me to believe that the pumpkin pie I had eaten was not such a good idea after all. Saturday night I also went to bed, after watching Saw and Saw II, with a serious migraine, but no regurgitation thankfully.

I really hope that the Tylenol and small shots of Nyquil haven't seriously harmed my little bean, but seriously, I just don't think I could have made it through the weekend without them.

Last night I managed to go to sleep without the Nyquil, but not an hour after falling asleep, I woke right up, thinking it was morning already. Boo. So, I went to the bathroom, and crawled back into bed. I felt amazingly well rested, however, for waking up at 6:30 this morning...Thank you standard time.

I've been putting it off, but I think it's time to buy some Halloween candy. At least I have minimized the time I have to scarf it down before the ankle-biters come knocking tomorrow. :-)

No comments: