I've been sick, sick, sick for the past two days. Ugh. Luckily, I finished my take-home final last night, with two hours to spare! Ding, dong, class is done, class is done...No more class for me until AT LEAST next summer!
So, back to being sick. I'll spare you the gross details, but it's not pregnancy-related, it's just cold related. I did do some wretching in the shower this morning, but managed to keep the contents of my stomach - orange juice - down. I could seriously take a nap right now and probably sleep through the night. But I'm off to a work event in less than an hour, THEN I'll come home and sleep. After I watch The Office. And CSI, if it's new.
I think I'm loopy - I'll stop boring you now...
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment