I'm waking up earlier and earlier to drag myself downstairs to sleep on the couch. Wednesday it was 6:00 a.m., Yesterday it was 5:00 a.m., and yep, today was 4:00 a.m. The good thing this morning was that the dogs still didn't want to get up, so I didn't have to let them out or feed them - I could just come downstairs, blow my nose, get some water, suck on a Hall's, and pass out, all without disturbing them or the husband.
I think I was imagining it, but I thought I was feeling the teeniest of "flutters" the other night. It was cool, but really, I think I was just kidding myself.
My work thing last night was a really classy happy hour at the Engineer's Club in Baltimore. After sitting in traffic on 395 for 45 minutes just trying to get into the city, thank you gas leak, I managed to get there, where I really wanted to down a six-pack and smoke a whole pack of cigarettes. But I resisted. I opted for the yummy hors d'oerves...which kept running out. One coconut shrimp, two pieces of cheese and a few crackers later, I was really ready to go, but ending up catching up with my good friend Sarah, who I really haven't seen since the first week I knew I was "in a family way". (People actually said it like that about me last night! Flashback to 1950!)
Anywho, I'm going to rest up today, maybe catch the first episode of the Baby Story. After I stop fantasizing about the pumpkin cheesecake being featured on the CBS early show right now. Yummmmmy...now I'm hungry.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You're not going insane, I've been thinking I'm feeling flutters sporatically for two days now. Feels just like it did with Ben, so I KNOW I'm not nuts. I've been waiting for something I'm more sure of to blog about it though...
YAY! Well that sounds exciting then!! (Oh, and Don is at the store now picking up my pumpkin pie.) :-)
Post a Comment