Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, November 06, 2006

Bleh.

This is why I'm "bitter" and pregnant. I'm having work nightmares, only to awake to a barrage of emails that have become a living nightmare.

I'm big on quoting movies, so one of my favorite pregnant quotes is, "I'm pregnant and incapable of bullshit."

I thought of that as I replied to those emails with zero "bullshit" - just laying it straight out there.

Oh, and one of the people I replied to (I think I forgot to mention this earlier) feels the need to tell EVERYONE that I'm pregnant. I haven't told anyone else on my board of directors (including my President) but he'll know before long, because this guy must get extreme joy out of telling EVERYONE - in the most innappropriate work environments, in my opinion - that I can't drink, because I'm expecting. GEE, THANKS! I thought we were here to talk about this big f*#*ing event that is so screwed up, I'm embarassed to show my face, but NO, let's talk about how I'm 12 weeks pregnant and really didn't want to share it with too many work people, at least until I have the chance to tell my president.

It's going to be a great week.

No comments: