See title. It was a girl. And she pooped all over the place. But it was the coolest thing ever!! And in dream-like fashion, my friend Ann and I were trying to change her, and looked away for a second, and she managed to get from the changing table to the floor, and was crawling. Pretty amazing for a newborn!
In Halloween news, Don's becoming a crotchity old man - he parks his car on the side of the house, and was worried about kids egging it. I went to bed, but woke up shortly after to him standing over me to tell me that kids had in fact egged it and that he was going to take it to the car wash. It turned out not to be egg, but a cookies and cream milkshake from Chik Fil A. Why would someone waste something so tasty on Don's old Honda Civic? Seriously people, just knock on our door, and hand me the milkshake.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hear ya! Chick Fil A's milkshakes are SOOOoooo good. What a waste!! A crying shame if you ask me! ;)
Cool about the baby dream! Aren't they fun? I just had my first boy dream last night, which puts the current dream score at: girl -2 boy -1
:)
Post a Comment