Arundel Mills is often hit or miss. Old Navy was nearly a bust - no work-type clothes, but I did manage to come out with a pair of jeans and a sweater. Just what I was NOT looking for.
I wandered down to the Motherhood Maternity outlet (which happens to be across the way from Starbucks) where I found the shirt that I saw at the regular store (where I could SWEAR it was $10 more expensive) - score - and a multitude of pants that should last me for the next 6.5 months. The downside? The pants may be too loose on me for the work functions next week. Actually, one pair may work. So, I guess it's back to the Bella Band for at least one or two of the meetings/functions.
I am really excited about the Old Navy jeans and sweater, but I'm currently swimming in the sweater. :-)
So, the work crazieness is a lot of evening meetings and events, not just next week, but the follow week, too. Tuesday I have a meeting for the local ADDYs - the big local, regional & national advertising award show; Wednesday, a social coctail reception for these big-wigs coming into town, where I also get to rub elbows with some ad agency principals; Thursday, all day hell, then dinner with the big-wigs. The following week, it's a board meeting, a college panel discussion, and other committee meetings...I can't even keep track. All I know is that when the next two weeks are over, I'm days away from turning 29, and then it's Thanksgiving! Woohoo!!!
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I just got the CUTEST (and non huge) v-neck ribbed fitted -type sweater at Motherhood. (actually, at Babies R Us, but they sell Motherhood clothes there) I'm going to go back and get it in three more colors! It's actually the one I'm wearing in my belly shot from today. I feel so NORMAL-looking in it and not like I'm wearing a tent!
I loved buying maternity clothes. They are still hanging in my closet for the nex one!!!
congrats!!!
Post a Comment