Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I don't even try anymore...

I don't even think about putting on non-maternity pants anymore, but for some god-awful reason, I still think I may look okay in one of my non-maternity tops. It's just not happening. So, once again, Becky's maternity wardrobe to the rescue!

I am wearing one of the new pairs of pants I bought at Motherhood - but here's the deal. I'm not big enough to fill out maternity pants. I'm not small enough to fit into my pre-preggo pants. So? Bella band has been holding up the maternity pants for me. (Yay again for Becky!)

Once I get my house looking like a bomb has NOT gone off in it, I can actually organize my clothes, store the ones that aren't going to fit for the next 7 months or so, and start to evaluate what I've already gathered in maternity wear. Right now, I'm working off a pile on a chair in my bedroom. Must. Hang. Up. Clothes.

After the board meeting tonight, I swear. :-) (When DOES the "nesting" kick in?!?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad they are working out for you! I have a few more things for you since I can *almost* fit into my pre preg pants!!