I love freecycle. I just managed to give away some really cheesy christmas decorations that just aren't my style, and to pick up two HUGE bags of maternity clothes. I can't wait to go through them!
I swear, I swear, I swear I'll get a belly pic taken and posted shortly. I'll try to remember to take it tonight.
And Erin, my weight has once again fluctuated back up, to a total net gain of 5 pounds as of this morning. Could be all the cake I've eaten between yesterday and today. (Yes. Cake was for breakfast today - I'm such a horrible mom, but I couldn't find a cereal at the store that looked appetizing, and eggs are a turnoff.)
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
growing up, i thought that peanut butter tastycakes were a perfectly acceptable breakfast. :)
Sweet lord, now I want tastycakes. Those sound quite yummy.
Post a Comment