I woke up - wide awake - at 5 a.m. this morning. I managed to finally fall back asleep in bed, and again woke up at 8 a.m. - this time quite groggy and feeling crappy. I did have some wild dreams, but none about the baby. I was driving some awful old 80s car with no power steering, and for some reason parked it by the Wendy's off Silver Spring Road, and decided to walk north on Bel Air Road to get to 95. Why? Because I missed the turn down Silver Spring to actually drive to 95. Hmmm...
I've had some stressful days at work, simply because we have this holiday party in less than two weeks, and invites still have not gone out because I'm still trying to figure out what we're charging people...because...we're still waiting on answers from the venue, oh, and I'm trying my best to get any last minute silent auction items, to help make some money. It's quite confusing, I tell you, and I'm ready to throw in the towel. I'll be SOOOOO glad when it's over, and I can have fun getting ready for the ADDYs! (Which I'm sure will stress me out, if we don't get enough entries.)
On the home front, things are fine, and coming along. All the Christmas decorations are hung, my new curtains are hung with the drapery rings I got at BB&B. Don's up for finding out the sex of the baby, as long as it's what I want to do...So, if we do, I'll have the person put the "results" in a manilla envelope, which I will tape up nice and good until I decide to open it.
Oooh! We have a fun little holiday party at Don's boss' house on Friday...wait, she was in my dream last night, too. Weird.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment