Okay, so maybe I'm not eating the best right now. And maybe that's why I haven't really picked up any weight. (As of yesterday, only 3 pounds over my pre-preg weight.)
In my defense, however, as I was hoping to make french toast for breakfast this morning, I remembered that the dogs ate the rest of the bread last night when Don & I were out. So, I settled for a granola bar - with cranberries, since Erin had me craving her white chocolate cranberry cookies. For lunch, I thought "Hmm..I'll make a grilled ham and cheese!" once again forgetting that I have no bread. Thanks, Phoenix. So, I had leftover mashed potatoes - and added some jarred gravy. I was still hungry so I raided Don's bag of parmesean Goldfish crackers. I don't even LIKE goldfish crackers.
Now it's dinnertime, and I'm feeling completely unmotivated to cook anything, so then begins the vicious cycle. We'll make food, or go out, or just run to the store, but I still won't have anything for breakfast or lunch tomorrow. And dinner will be highly unsatisfying.
And I keep having a strange cramp-like feeling (that comes and goes within a second) in the lower left side of my uterine area. I'm not completely convinced that this isn't the baby moving, but my mother-in-law swears I'll feel the flutters. This is so NOT a flutter, and is really getting on my nerves. I've also heard "bubbles". This is so NOT bubbles, either. Would round ligament pain come and go this often??
Must go drink my water. And lament about dinner.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's probably round ligament pain. I have been having similar crampy feelings. It could also be that you aren't drinking enough water (but you were off to remedy that so yay!) I had a particularly bad episode of cramping while I was out this weekend and that was the cause.
The movement starts out feeling like your stomach is doing flips... or sometimes like little thumps... like when you have a fish in a bag of water and it thumps against the side. I've never had the bubbles.. always flip flops and thumps. the first few times it happened with Ben, it was so obvious and so sudden it actually took my breath away for a second. (not like in a "whoa that was awesome way" but in a "whoa.. what the hell was that?!" way)
Good to know. I really must drink more water...Does hot tea this morning count as water? Cause, yeah, other than the tea, I just had my first full glass of water for the day.
Real nice...stave your baby! Just kidding! My fat ass had already gained about 25lbs of my 63lbs at your stage but thanks to the miracle of bfing it's all off!
Post a Comment