I admit, Yul's got the pecs, but I'm just not that into pecs. I still take Ozzie. But, for fun, just do a Google seach for "survivor" and "ozzy" (or "ozzie"). No need to click on any of the pages, as you'll get the gist of it, but you'll find that this was not the first "reality" show that Ozzie has been on. Hehehe.My respect for him may have fallen a notch, but my lusting after him? Unchanged, if not upped a notch or two.


8 comments:
lol...thanks for that. ;) i wouldn't kick either one out of my bed.
and a big "HA!" on the ozzy listings. have you ordered the show yet? ;)
Ordered? I found it on one site for free - and (shhhhhh!!) yes, I watched it!! It's freakin' hilarious!!! The other guy in the show...um...couldn't perform...once again making Ozzie THE MAN!!! H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.
lol...that's awesome. ;)
after watching the finale tonight...ozzie sort of looks like a girl when he's all cleaned up. ;)
Yeah, I like the scuzzy, skinny, unshaven Ozzie. :-)
I also like him better with his shirt off.
why is it that some men are just so much sexier when they're gross and dirty? weird...
I don't know...because Don sure isn't sexier to me when he's all dirty and gross. Hmm.
i'm with you there too. if ed gets too scruffy, he's not allowed to kiss me.
Post a Comment