SURPRISE!
So today was the big ultrasound day! Both moms and Don and I, plus the ultrasound tech and a nurse that was learning to do ultrasounds were all in the room. It was a party!
The ultrasound person (who was AWESOME!) said she knew what the kid was, but that she wasn't going to tell me since I said that we didn't want to know. It was pure torture. Now I want to know, and I have no choice but to wait!
My dad and Don's dad both came along for the ride, and we all did lunch at Ryan's Daughter afterwards. Yummy! Conveniently located next door to the restaurant was the local Baltimore crib maker Bratt Decor, so we popped in to see the cribs they have to offer in person. Don didn't like them, so I think we're back to the crib in Gaithersburg in Black. So, must change the entire nursery to go with black furniture. :-)
I'll post the ultrasound pics as soon as I get up off my ass and go upstairs to scan them. Trust me, it will be a lot faster than uploading any belly pics, as we can't find the cable to actually get the picture off our camera.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You made a good choice! Only 20 more weeks to wait! :)
Yeah for the ultrasound!! Wasn't that just about the coolest thing to see ever?
Get off your ass...let's see baby! Post some crotch pics because I can tell!!!!
Post a Comment