Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Three christmas celebrations down, one to go

Christmas eve was spent with my family. Yesterday with Don's mom's family in the afternoon, and Don's dad's family in the evening. Now, we just spend Thursday on the eastern shore with Don's parents and his sister and her husband and son, and we're done!

The dogs had an exceptional Christmas! They each got bones that are longer than my femur, and a handful of toys from "Grandma and Grandpa". And they may get more on Thursday from Grammy and Pop. :-)

In the biggest news of all, I started really feeling the baby move, and I made Don feel it. He got all freaked out, and thought he was squishing the baby. But, he thought it was cool.

Tomorrow's the big ultrasound! My mom's going to go, so we pick her up on the way. Don's mom and dad will meet us there (just Don's mom's coming into the room though). Guess I ought to call the sonogram people and make sure that I can bring in two extra people. :-) Or just show up and play dumb. I've seen people take their other kids in, so I figure it will be okay to bring others.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were only allowed one extra person besides Scott. They were pretty stict about it...

Bitter Mom said...

I called, and they said it should be fine with both mothers and Don.

Where was your sonogram? GBMC? Another reason for me to hate that hospital.

Erin said...

LOL about GMBC, Val!

The perinatal center people at SJ are so wonderful... I heart them. :) Let me know if you get Wendy, she's been my fave so far... she did both of my "big" ultrasounds. There is also a tall skinny chick with really short brown hair who I have gotten and like... but she did my yicky, sad miscarriage ultrasound back in July, so I now prefer Wendy! ;)

Did you decide whether or not to find out the sex?

Bitter Mom said...

I don't think we're going to find out. I think the tall, skinny short brown haired chick did my first (6 week) ultrasound. She was cool. :-)

And I totally hate GBMC. Bleh. Evil, evil place.

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad your mom is going. And what have you got against GBMC? They've been great for me.

Anonymous said...

Nah...I went to the dumb ass Harford County ultrasound place. Real high class joint!

Bitter Mom said...

GBMC is awful, awful, awful. At least their ER. One trip in college because of bronchitis, and I'll never go back to that hospital...except to visit people that just had their babies there! :-)