Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Work stuff

Maybe it's that it was raining and yucky this morning, but I'm feeling a bit down. Maybe it's the long work day I have ahead of me, that I don't feel like going through.

I had two meetings yesterday - the last of which ended about 8:20. Tonight I have a board meeting, and I'm feeling quite unmotivated to even put together the agenda. I have a total of 7 people confirmed coming tonight. That's not a lot.

Our holiday party is next Tuesday, and boy will I be glad that it's over!! I think between the two organizations we have 25 or 30 people registered to attend, and about 10 items for the silent auction. I had 20-25 items last year. Boo. So we only need another 170 people to register in order to make it feel worthwhile. Hrmph.

Okay, I guess I should put my nose to the work and get it done, so I can relax and enjoy my afternoon before the board meeting, and not forget to bring anything!!

No comments: