So, I said goodbye to my car a day early - Don's aunt needed to take it today, so she did. At least she got home okay in the snow, but it did take her two hours to get home. We'll finalize the deal tomorrow. (I'm still sad. Sniff.)
Don's leaving me for the week tomorrow morning, and besides some work meetings this week, I'll be trying to get my office organized and packed up to move to the basement in the next few weeks. So, it's just me, the dogs, the cat and the baby. I envision cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with some fruit cups for snacks.
My appetite being so non-inventive lately, I'm impressed that I actually made some teriyaki chicken stir-fry for dinner tonight. Now I want dessert, but all I have is fruit cups and oatmeal. And I totally forgot to pick up some hot chocolate at the store today. I always want to sip hot chocolate when there's snow on the ground.
I'm sooooooooo exciting, aren't I?
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment