Not much new in baby land, except the belly button thing. See, during senior week after high school graduation, I got my belly button pierced. Sometime my first semester of college, I took it out because it was painfully infected. For some god-awful reason, I decided to subject myself to that pain again, either later my freshman year, or sophmore year? I can't remember. That piercing lasted even a shorter amount of time.
The result? Some awesome scar tissue that is now stretching with my expanding belly. It looks infected again. It sometimes FEELS infected again. I was exposing the belly the other night because the watermelon seed was moving, and I told Don to come feel - when he looked at my belly, he said "Oh my god! Are you bleeding?" That's how red the scarred area of the belly button was!
Anyway, Dr. Kathy. Is there anything I can do? Maybe swing by your office for a visit...hehehe.
I'm off to work off-site on lovely ADDY entries all day today - we had a STELLAR year!! Last year? Good - we had 351 entries. This year? 459! "Holy fuck" is all I can think. I need to add that to my list of phrases for this year, too.
We judge all these entries (well, the judges judge the entries) this Saturday. We're hoping they'll be speedy so we can catch the kickoff and the full Ravens game. Cross your fingers! We'll need it - we have SEVEN judges!!! I'll be spending the night in Baltimore Friday and Saturday nights to save me the headache of driving back and forth for the judging. I hope the hotel room has a big tub for me to soak in.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'll have to consult with other experts on this one and get back to you
Post a Comment