Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The longest weekend

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

So glad this weekend is over and done. I've literally spent the entire day on the couch, with the exception of getting up for food and bathroom breaks. I took a nice long nap, and I'm actually not looking forward to waking up early tomorrow to get showered and dressed to go out in public. It is a doctor's appointment, though, so I guess it's a good cause.

The kid's been quite active today, doing flips and kicks, and occassionally I can see my belly jump when he/she gives a good kick. Don's started talking to the baby, saying in his best deep voice "Helllllllllllllloooooo....I am your faaaaaaaaaaaatherrrrrrrrr". Um, if you know my husband, then you know that he's not very good with a deep voice. He sounds nothing like Darth Vader, but it is funny. Maybe it's the exhaustion of the long weekend, but he has been making me laugh lately.

Back to the Future is on...I'm going to shut the laptop, turn my head, and continue watching it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...seriously Don is no Darth Vader!!!

Bitter Mom said...

Seriously. But he tries. And it's funny.