No? I didn't think so.
Instead, I'm thinking of a few phrases and terms that I'd like to start using in my daily life, or a few just as a witty response to things. This will be an ongoing list, as it has been in my head.
-Well done, you.
-Don't hate the player.
-Asshat.
-Snack and/or Nugget. (i.e. "Here's a little musical snack for you...)
-Glorious.
-Asshat. Yes, it's that good, that I must put it on the list twice.
-No talent assclown. Yes, a ripoff of Office Space. But it's a phrase that should make a huge comeback.
-Fuck a duck. I don't know - it's just a phrase that comes spurting out of my mouth lately when I'm stressed about something.
-Holy fuck!
I just realized that my little 2006 daily desk calendar (with pictures of boxers, that has a new quote about dogs for every day of the year) hasn't been "updated" - you know, tearing off the previous day's page - since July 31st. Awesome.
Here's a little intellectual snack for you, courtesy of Franz Kafka, and Thursday, November 17th, 2006, of my daily desk calendar:
"All knowledge, the totality of all questions and all answers, is contained in the dog."
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
i think the world would be a much better place if more pregnant women used the word Asshat. brava on ressurecting it.
also, as someone born on July 31st thanks for commemorating it for me.
Thanks, and you're welcome. :-)
Asshat is a favorite of mine...I try to use it at least once a day. Instead of "bowels" why don't you call it "blasting a dookie"...
Becky, I'll suggest that to one of my students who spends hours in the bathroom after lunch every day!!
Let's do talk bowels... because seriously... pregnancy effs with them.
Also a huge fan of asshat.
Well then I can tell you about some bowel issues! :-) One day before (or right after?) Christmas, I couldn't be more than 3 feet from the bathroom, but that only lasted about an hour. I really, really thought it was coming back again this morning, where I came out of the bathroom, sat down in the office, and had to get right back up...
Oh, how I actually miss the pre-pregnancy bowels.
And I totally love the word asshat. Seriously, I can't get enough of it.
Asshat.
See?
ummm yeah... I was there for four days last week for no particular (germ-induced, I mean) reason. My stomach just kept seizing up and making me feel like I needed to run, not walk to the nearest potty.
I also had a fun episode yesterday morning where I had to pee but couldn't. THAT was interesting...
Post a Comment