My deaf dog was just trying to eat a pillow. I tried yelling at her, but she's deaf. I didn't really like that pillow anyway.
I just had a yummy lunch of Mandy's leftover sour beef & dumplings. Dee-lish!
I'm actually getting excited to check this website for work on an every-minute basis to see more entries come in for this wonderful little award show we have coming up. So far we have 80 entries. Let's hear it for the 250 more entries we are hoping for! C'mon people! Enter! Enter! I have a nice week of website-checking ahead of me, considering the late entry deadline is next Wednesday...
The highlight of my day is yet to come. I have to run to the bank and the post office. Woohoo! Maybe I'll have some fun mail in the work PO Box to write about later!
Obviously, my day is verrrrrry exciting.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment