Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I hate heartburn

I eat three spoonfuls of rice pudding, and I get heartburn?!?!?

Seriously, having never gotten heartburn before being pregnant, having it several times a day sucks big time.

3 comments:

Erin said...

NO JOKE. I've always maintained it sucks more than puking all the time. I had it with ben up until he CAME OUT OF ME. I was begging the nurses to put Pepcid in my i.v. (which they eventually did!!) I've got it equally bad this time, but the Zantac is helping quite a bit. My pharmacy tech friend told me try Prilosec OTC when the Zantac stops working (getting there).

The good news is, it ends abruptly as soon as the baby is out! Woohoo! I was wolfing a chicken sandwich, fries and coke an hour after Ben was born!

Anonymous said...

Man I never had heartburn, but I farted a lot and they smelled real bad! Sometimes I couldn't even hold them in and I had to let them rip in front of people. Thank God that resolved!

Anonymous said...

I never had heartburn before I was pregnant either. Tums were my friend. I'd pop them at school all the time! Yes, mine ended after Conner was born too.