Don's been carting crap up from the basement all evening. Word is, the spare bedroom is now full of crap, but at least the basement is progressing. I now also have two big speakers, a coffee table and a bookcase on the main level, that previously weren't here. Don also called a carpet person that comes recommended, and they'll be swinging by on Thursday for measurements and stuff, I believe.
I also get a couple more days to myself early this week, and then nearly all week again next week. Too many work things for Don, but after this, hopefully no more business trips until way after the baby has arrived. I'm just glad to see stuff getting done between these trips.
Meanwhile? Yes, I'm watching Titanic. I'm being a lazy piece of @*$&. And loving every minute of it. I will be dragging my ass into the kitchen shortly to hand wash tonight's dishes, though, so at least I'll feel like I've done something. :-)
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment