Who isn't pregnant these days? Let's tally...one...two...three...four...five...and including myself, six. Six people that I personally know. Plus the people that already have kids? Crazy. I guess this is what happens when you grow up and get married.
My neighbor that has now had two kids, and is moving in March because her husband finally got his assignment/location whatever for the Army, offered me all of her baby girl's clothes that don't fit, so if my kid's not a girl, maybe one of those four other people (one I know is having a boy) can use the clothes. She also just had a little boy, so maybe he'll have a few clothes that he'll outgrow before she moves. :-) I just feel like I should give her something in return. She is only maybe 20, and I can't imagine it's been easy for her. She still lives at home with her stepdad, and neither her or her husband own a car. Hmm. Ideas?
I think my kid is trying to escape though. Or maybe he/she is just have seizures or something. Every now and then he/she just goes nuts moving, kicking and punching. Three more months, kiddo. Three more months. Trust me, we'll be making deals soon that you should come out early or on time. Just don't get too comfy in there.
Crap. The Pedigree commercial is on again. Followed by the Kleenex commercial. How appropriate.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I can honestly say I am not pregnant!
You sure? Have you been drinking the water???
I gave up drinking the water in August and am now sticking to beverages of the alcoholic kind...
Nice. Be careful, though, those can lead to pregnancy just as much as the water can. :-)
tell me about it... remember my many shots of Tuaca at your house before I got pregnant with Conner!? Send some water my way, would ya!!
Post a Comment