Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, February 26, 2007

The name game

I'm having too much fun seeing the name game go on over on Erin's blog. And if anyone really cared (I don't suspect that they do - but if Don's sister or family actually read this blog, they'd probably be looking for the clues) they could easily put 2+2 (or 3x3) together and figure out our girl name.

It's been crossed off the list already, too. And not by me.

:-(

I can't wait to see the boy name game! I already know our boy's name is way more popular than our girl's name.

p.s. Our second choice of girl names was already crossed off the list, too. By Erin herself! :-)

9 comments:

Erin said...

LOL! Oh no! I hope my reason wasn't mean and horrible. ;)

Bitter Mom said...

No, it wasn't at all!! :-)

Mandy said...

As long as it's not my girl's name, it's all good. Mine was already crossed out by someone who crossed it out because she wants to use it. Heh. Actually, even if it is my name, I'm still naming my baby that. They'll just have to share a name. ;)

Bitter Mom said...

Nope, that's not why mine was crossed off! :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope your girl name is Addison or Layla!!! I love them! I also like Peyton.

Bitter Mom said...

Nope, nope and nope. I guess you don't love my name then!!

Anonymous said...

Riley? I like that a lot too. i missed that name initially when looking at Erin's post.

Anonymous said...

Kennedy or Jordan? I like both of these although they both have been crazy patients on my floor.

Bitter Mom said...

I LOVE crazy patients!!! The crazier the better!