Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

OH SH!T!!!

Our nursery furniture is in. Luckily the store is very, very nice and will be delivering it after we return from vacation. Guess I ought to start moving the office...and then PAINT the nursery!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.
I'm not ready.


*edit: I am ready, however, to start putting away the baby stuff that is accumulating in piles around the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...nothing like a little "the baby growing inside me will soon be out and for the next 18 years will be my responsibility."

Bitter Mom said...

Yeah, way to remind me of that!