Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, February 09, 2007

So productive.

We ordered carpet for the basement! YAY! It's being installed next Friday, so Don's happy to get to use his big TV down there again (just in time for the start of NASCAR), and we'll get to start moving my office down there next weekend.

And then? We get to paint the nursery! I guess I should go pick out the paint color in the next week or two. But, geez, I have a lot of crap to get out of this office. Bleh. And seriously? What the hell do I do with this Barbie collection? I'd be really tempted to just ebay it, but it's not worth much yet. And my parents still buy me the holiday Barbie every year. I just don't have the heart to say that I'm done. Just done. No more room or interest for them in this house. Unless of course, they wanted to buy me the Queen Elizabeth Barbie...and Marie Antoinette, I think it is. But I digress.

Even further? I think we may go test drive a car this weekend. But I'm not ready to buy, which is okay, since the financing offer I was worried about last month? Continued through the end of this month, so I have some time.

Saturday evening we're off to see Larry Poon's Valentine's Day Poonanza. I'm excited. I offered to be a token drunk pregnant woman in the show, but I don't think Larry's biting, so general audience member it shall be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang...I was looking at your registry and a lot of stuff is "not available"...wtf man! You already have people buying from it though...

Bitter Mom said...

What?!?! People are already buying from it?!?!?

Hmmm...That's my one complaint about BRU so far - I put something on the registry, and the NEXT DAY it's "Not Available". Seriously, I don't get it.