Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, February 23, 2007

So this is how awesome my afternoon is...

After starting to get into a roll doing the letters I need to get out, my pres emails me with some mundane and pointless stuff to do, so I email back and forth with him, get him his answers, call people he wants me to call, and go back to finishing my letters.

Microsoft Word crashes on me. I've now restarted my computer four times, done some sort of system check that it told me to do, and Word STILL won't open.

So this is why work needs to buy me a laptop - so I don't keep wrecking my own personal computer. What can I do now but wait until Don gets home to figure out how to reinstall Word without screwing anything up with my work files.

Ugh. I give up for the day - I'm just going to be working all weekend anyway.

No comments: