I did my hour glucose thing today. Oh what fun. I hate getting blood drawn, but at least this one was by lab professionals, and a very nice woman who just trusted me that my hand is the best place to draw the blood from.
Still, the needle hurt, and as part of the not eating thing, I did start to see a spot or two, so I stared intensely in the other direction hoping to not feel any more lightheaded that I was, then the nice woman started talking to me, and I was fine.
I treated myself to a Starbucks after - and it was a treat, because I earned my free one from Safeway.
Now I'm just tired, and I have piles and piles of work to do. Can't I take a nap AND get work done?
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
If you figure out how to pull that one off, please let me know!
Hmmm...so far, it's just mind-numbing work that allows my brain to sleep while I actually get work done. I'm sure I'll be really tired for the rest of the day, though.
Here's hoping it's a pass! :) Mine's Wednesday... dreading it... ugh.
Post a Comment