Okay, so according to the doctor's (evil) scale today, at what I guess is approximately my 26 week appointment, I've gained 10 pounds since the last appointment, bringing my total weight gain to 23 pounds since conception.
Apparently my doctor thinks I'm fat. No, not really - but she did have a little "sit down" talk with me about my diet, asking what changed since the last appointment (besides 3 boxes of Honey Smacks? Oh, right, I got my appetite back that had been previously lost), and telling me to lay off the carbs and sugars. Lot of good that does me. I just went to the grocery store, so now I have a loaf of white bread, two boxes of marshmallow-lovers hot chocolate, a fresh box of Honey Smacks, corn soup, peaches and cream oatmeal, and a bag of soft-batch chocolate chip cookies.
So, yeah, I guess I do need to eat better. The new motivator? We're going to go buy my new car this afternoon. I'm going to be poor, so no more eating out (but I think I eat healthier when I eat out...) or frivolous skittles and starburst purchases. :-)
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
(giggle)
You're only three pounds behind ME! ;) Not to worry... we only have 13 and 14 weeks left to go! Even if you gain a pound a week, you're still REALLY close to the recommended 35. Yeah um.. I'd cut back on the Honey Smacks and skittles though. ;)
Hey...don't feel bad, I gained 20lbs from just peeing on the stick!
Post a Comment