It was a nice weekend filled with great food. My mom came into town to help convince my grandfather that he'll be moving in with them in Bermuda (he's going to), so Friday night my parents took us to Austin Grill - yum!
Saturday was Mandy's Pampered Chef party filled with lots of great food - and thanks for the taco dip, Becky. I think I ate at least half of it by myself. Saturday evening my parents came over so they could check out the finished basement and new carpet, and then they took us to Applebees. I was still stuffed from the Pampered Chef party, so I just had some of the queso appetizer and a good strawberry smoothie.
Today Don's grandparents had people over for crabs to celebrate February and March birthdays. In addition to it being Meghan's birthday (woohoo! Happy Birthday, Meg!) it was Don's cousin's 21st birthday. We gave her a bottle of rum. :-)
I didn't eat any crabs, but scarfed down several crab melts, some steamed shrimp, pretzel jello, and many, many rice krispie treats. Oh, and an ice cream cup. Don's lucky, as he's out at a company dinner for one of his stores at Ruth's Chris. So jealous, but I need to take this time to get my newly-moved office all set up downstairs. Only one small glitch, of course - the internet is not hooked up to the computer, so I'll have to take this crappy laptop downstairs to use for internet until Comcast can switch the hookup.
I actually do need to do some work tonight, too. But...I'm...soooooo...tired. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh great...now I'm hungry! :P
Hahahahaha!!
Post a Comment