Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

This sucks.

My whole computer set up in the basement is sucking big time. Using this cheap-ass, no programs installed but internet explorer laptop, while using main computer for everything but internet, is not helping me get work done. And I have a lot to do. I have files to email!! And even using a portable USB memory card thingie to transfer the files I need to email from main computer to crappy internet computer isn't working. Why? No drivers installed to recognize the memory card reader that's plugged in to said crappy computer.

Anywho.

Don's sick as a dog. Strike that. I have two dogs, and I've never seen them sick. I ran to Safeway to get cold medicine, and more importantly a vanilla latte for myself, and the Starbucks chick politely asked me "Would you like decaf?" Um, no, sweetie. Regular will do. :-)

The chick at the register, too, also noticed the belly, so I guess it's officially popped enough for strangers to not only notice, but to comment on. Sweet.

I'm also starting to feel a bit sick. Which is soooooooo awesome, I can't even begin to tell you. I bought Don three different kinds of drugs to treat his symptoms. Me? Hmm, hot tea and a tylenol or two. Yeah, that'll work. So far, though, my throat is just beginning to hurt, and I'm a little sleepy. Don started with just being EXTREMELY tired, fever, body aches and all that. His throat just started hurting. Which probably means he'll be getting better by tomorrow, and I'll end up being bed-ridden our entire vacation. At least I can infect a few people on the plane for good measure. :-)

1 comment:

nelly said...

hi val! i've been reading your blog for awhile now, but only yesterday did it click that i know you! thanks to erin who i asked to make sure!
so i'm janelle (was)lane (now) mullan. i can't remember if i have ever commented on your blog, but now you know who reads it =)

hope you got all your work done that was needed and that you don't get to sick for your holiday!