Now, in addition to the nursery, my bathroom is clean for the first time in a long time! I still have to mop and scrub the toilet, but I actually vacuumed, wiped down all surfaces and put away everything that was on the counter. Trust me, this is a huge step for me!
Don's family visit yesterday was good. We now have new baby outfits hanging in the closet. They're so cute!
I feel so completely unmotivated to do work today, though. I do have to run to the store to get my prenatals refilled, so that's a bonus. (Major bonus, because I'll get Starbucks when I'm there!)
That's all, really, for now. My new work laptop has shipped, so I should be getting that this week! Yay!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Dude...your pregnancy seems to be going on FOREVER!!!!!
Tell me about it. :P I feel like I'm pregnant right along with you this is taking so damn long. ;)
Seriously! :-)
Post a Comment